Heart Attacks and Water
How many folks do you know who say they don’t want to drink anything before going to bed because they’ll have to get up during the night?
The journey to a healthy body starts upon your healing regimen of following this water regimen by including hydrogen rich Travel Water in every glass of water you drink.
Tips from a Cardiac Specialist:
- Drinking water at a certain time maximizes its effectiveness on the body
- 2 glasses of water after waking up – helps activate internal organs
- 1 glass of water 30 minutes before a meal – helps digestion
- 1 glass of water before taking a bath – helps lower blood pressure
- 1 glass of water before going to bed – avoids stroke or heart attack
Dr. Virend Somers is a cardiologist from the Mayo Clinic, who is lead author of the report in the July 29, 2008 issue of the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Add one(1) full squeeze of Travel Water every time you drink water. One full bottle will last you a week.
If you experience detox, don’t take any medication for restoring usual discharge. Your urine discharge will change in color from bright yellow to almost clear when you finish the entire first bottle.
You will experience deep sleep and achieve REM. You will regain your lost energy because you will regain your lost cellular hydration.
Be sure to use filtered tap water or any bottled spring water as it contains the minerals that Travel Water requires to conduct electricity to create the antioxidant negative ion. RO water and distilled water will reduce the efficiency of Travel Water.
Enjoy your new energetic, happy, and pleasurable days to come.